Sell To Us
How It Works:
We pay you cash for Children's clothing, shoes, accessories, toys and equipment. We buy items that are currently in style. The amount we pay is based on brand name, condition, style and current demand. Unlike any consignment store we pay you immediately for the items that we accept. Our stores only stock pieces that are in great condition and on trend, and that's what we look for in items that we purchase from you.
Scroll down for Newburyport's Buying information
Earn CASH in 3 easy steps:
#1 – Sort through your kid’s stuff too good to throw out.
Wash ‘em up fresh and clean, condition is what counts.
#2 – Our buyers will check out your organized bin.
They’ll select from what’s needed and stylishly in.
#3 – Get cash on-the-spot for what we keep in our store,
Or choose store credit to earn even more.
Interesting in Selling to Us?
How it works for Clothing - No Appointment Needed!
(scroll down for Equipment/Toys/Books appointments)
- Sort through your kid’s clothes & shoes too good to throw out. Wash them up fresh and clean, condition is what counts. We buy all seasons all year round.
- Fill a plastic container (no larger than 18 gallon) and drop off at our store anytime we’re open. The limit is one container per seller at a time. You can drop another when you pick up the first.
- Our Buyers will process your items in the order received (usually 2-3 days). When ready we will contact you with your cash and store credit offers (store credit is 25% more).
- To accept the CASH offer you must return within 2 days for payment. After that it reverts to the store credit amount.
- You can choose to donate the items we did not purchase or they are held for pick up for 2 days after your buy is processed. After that timeframe items not purchased & containers are donated to Community Action in Amesbury.
New Parameters for Selling Clothing:
- Items must be in a plastic container or laundry basket no larger than 18 gallons (72 quart). Bags of any kind will not be accepted
- Limit of one container per seller at a time. You can drop another when you pick up the first
- Items must be:
– FRESHLY laundered at the warmest appropriate water setting for the fabric and dried thoroughly
– Neatly folded & laid flat
– All pieces of sets must be together
Please only include clothing/shoes in your container.
See below for details on selling Equipment, Toys & Books.
Tips for Sellers:
We want you to have the best experience possible. Here are some tips to help you prepare your items to sell:
- All clothing should be freshly laundered and free from pet hair and odor
- It should be in great condition and currently in style – made within the last 5 years
- Outfits and Sets should be together with all pieces included. For sizes 0-24m we only buy complete sets, no separates.
- Avoid bringing items with stains, rips, fading, pilling or too much love!
How it works for Equipment/Toys/Books - Appointment Needed:
1. We buy your gently loved equipment, toys & books by appointment only. Click the link to schedule an in person appointment with our buyer:
2. When you arrive check in with our staff. For larger pieces we are happy to go to your car to take a look using safe social distancing.
3. The limit is 6 pieces total (equipment & toys combined) per appointment.
All items must be in excellent condition, clean/sanitized, have all pieces included, no recalls and batteries included if required.
4. For items we would like to purchase we will offer cash/check on the spot or 25% more in store credit. Items we pass on must be taken back. We do not donate these items for you.
We do not buy:
Anything older than 5 years, Diaper Genies, Bassinets, Cribs, Plush and Stuffed Animals, Potty Seats, Breast Pumps, Bedding, Blankets, Car Seats, Heely Shoes, Home decor, Personalized items, Baby Baths (unless new in box), Handmade items, Walmart Brand Clothing, Sports Equipment, Used socks/underwear/bibs.
Most Wanted Items:
EQUIPMENT & MORE